Hello blog friends! I have not forsaken you, I promise. It's just that nothing of extreme interest has happened to me as of late. I was in NH this past weekend; it was great to see many people in a very short span of time. Then I came home and continued to look for a (second?) job.
I also started my next casual research project, which is to prove that the latest Muse album is actually about George Orwell's 1984.
Don't get me wrong, I love being a columnist; it's a lot of fun and gives me an excuse to do things I would normally never do and call it "research" - for example, I watched Game 6 of the NBA finals so I could write this article. I might use it as an excuse to watch all of the World Cup next. However, it's not very lucrative at ALL - I have written 7 articles and made $3.53. I have no idea how people actually make a living as a freelancer. Maybe they don't write for The Examiner. Either way, I'm back to job-hunting. I'm friendly, reliable and smart... anything you throw at me, I will pick up very quickly. Someone please hire me!
No comments:
Post a Comment