After five years and the left temple of my old glasses breaking not once but twice, I finally got new frames. I am very excited about them, mostly because five years is a long time for glasses, but I don't wear my glasses often. I hope as an early family-bonding exercise my parents took me premature glasses-shopping as a baby - Mom and Dad have awful eyesight too. I can't remember a time before corrective lenses. I've been wearing them since I was 7 - switching to contacts was amazing because it meant I got to wear sunglasses!
23 June 2010
It's feeling byzantine
After five years and the left temple of my old glasses breaking not once but twice, I finally got new frames. I am very excited about them, mostly because five years is a long time for glasses, but I don't wear my glasses often. I hope as an early family-bonding exercise my parents took me premature glasses-shopping as a baby - Mom and Dad have awful eyesight too. I can't remember a time before corrective lenses. I've been wearing them since I was 7 - switching to contacts was amazing because it meant I got to wear sunglasses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment