01 February 2010

in which my obscure interests ARE ACTUALLY OF MODERATE USE.

I was alarmed too.

Given my well-documented love of all things Anglo-Saxon/Medieval England (I'm only partially kidding) and the Internet, I (of course) was very pleased when the Bayoux Tapestry meme came to be in existence. The other day I was hitting the stumbleupon button while researching and came across this page. I left this page alone for a few days, too mentally fried to deal with it at the time. Research is taxing. Today, upon further review, I realized this page contains a link to a Make-Your-Own tapestry page.

So, naturally, this is all I have done today:

move bitch
what them girls like
hey ya
whatever you like
hot in herre
wannabe
harder better faster stronger
wu tang clan

MAKE YOUR OWN HERE

2 comments:

  1. First off can you make a poster of these memes, and then hang it up somewhere?

    Second I think you need to blog about lady gaga, you just have to, no questions asked.

    Love your lunch buddy -Girellis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - save them to your computer and print them out! they're great.

    & lady gaga is coming. get excited!

    ReplyDelete