05 January 2011

snip snip snip

The last big thing I did in 2010 was to get a haircut. I no longer look like any of my six ID photos, which is awesome/strange. (I still have to take a double-take when I catch myself in a mirror sometimes.)


I haven't had bangs since I was a little kid:

'sup 1992?

Strangely enough I am frequently mistaken for being between 24-27 years old while in Europe/The UK, which seems unlikely, but it's true. (I have friends who were convinced that I was 27-28 when I first met them. I'm 22.) While this often works in my favor, as I'm never ID'd for anything, but I secretly wish I was 23, as that sounds so much more convincing than 22. Meanwhile, here in the states, I get ID'd at the movies, at bars and restaurants I frequent, etc. Somehow I manage to look both younger and older than I actually am, depending on what continent I'm on, which is really strange. It'll be interesting to see how old I come off as!

No comments:

Post a Comment